Ansök senast: 2022-03-15
Project Manager to the worlds biggest music streaming company
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager that will join our clients' Experience Mission Product Insights Organization team at their Stockholm office. Our client has over 100 million active users worldwide and this is a highly impactful role where you and the rest of the team will be able to directly impact how millions of users are supported around the world. Apply today and take the chance to improve the user experience across the globe!
As project manager at our client you will provide project management and operational support to a team of user researchers and data scientists in coordination with other program and operation managers in the Experience Mission. You will make sure the team and sub-teams have a roadmap that aligns with the experience mission priorities and company values. In this position you will help draw where our client wants to be in the future and that they have the right strategy to get there.
Our client is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. They strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for their employees and a better product for their users and creators. This is something they value deeply and encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
- Align strategy between teams and stakeholders (PM, Design, Tech)
- Identify opportunities to optimize deliveries
- To facilitate team rhythms and find project management practices/ processes that fit teams the best
- To support a culture and environment of cooperation and transparency in order to reduce cross-team/cross-competence frictions
- Handle routine regular communication within the experience mission
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a similar role and a college education
- You have excellent organizational and project management skills from a relevant media or tech company
- You are experienced with organizing meetings and workshops, working with team roadmaps and plans
- You are comfortable with technology and excited about learning new tools and skills
- You have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- You are reliable, responsible and easy to work with to get things done
- You enjoy making processes more efficient, removing blockers, and creating clear documentation
Work extent: 1 year
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.