Ansök senast: 2022-12-15
Project Manager Product Development - Roplan Årsta
Being highly specialized in customized design, Roplan can offer sealing solutions to virtually any application. As mechanical shaft sealing experts, Roplan can apply methods and experience to high-performance pumps, mixers, compressors and propulsion systems in a wide range of industries such as food & beverage, pharmaceuticals/biotech, marine, chemical, wastewater & water treatment, mining, pulp & paper, construction, power generation, refrigeration et al. For more information about the company and what we do, please visit our website: https://ropIan.com
As a project manager product development, you will coordinate stakeholders, resources, and processes to ensure that our internal and customer projects are delivered in time and with the expected results. You will be the key contact internally, for our customers and external vendors. You will be the go-to person for all matters involving the project process, organization, execution, and timeline. The position is in our Årsta office and you will report directly to the Engineering Manager.
- Coordinate and prioritize customers, internal resources, and vendors for internal and customer projects within multiple projects with different complexity in Sweden and global
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring commercial and technical feasibility
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope, targeted product cost and budget
- Develop detailed and transparent project plans, ensure resource availability and allocation, and track progress
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Manage relationships with customers, third parties/vendors and other stakeholders
- Lead teams to resolve issues in an effective way
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Work with continuous improvement of existing tools, processes, and documentations
- Continuously build knowledge in project management and share with team members
- Several years working experience as a project manager/project administrator in the manufacturing industry.
- Technical experience in product development in the manufacturing industry.
- Experience in implementation of process changes and ways of working.
- Good knowledge in Projekt On-Line or corresponding project management tools.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written. Fluent in Swedish is desirable.
- Technical university education and PMP/PRINCE Il certification is desirable.
- You should be a clear communicator with both customers, stakeholders and colleagues and have a high attention to details as well as good multi-tasking skills.
- You are comfortable managing multiple work streams and handle stressful situations with resilience and professionalism.
- You are a team player with high work ethic and a problem-solving attitude.
- You are confident when working with organizational change management that comes with the implementation of new ways of working.
The recruitment process is handled by Jefferson Wells, for more information welcome to contact Recruitment Consultant Lars Buvall, email@example.com , Register your application at Jeffersonwells.se
We kindly ask you to apply as soon as possible!