Ansök senast: 2023-04-07
Project Industrialization Engineer
Location: Gavle, SE
Would you like to be part of a highly skilled team in an empowering, enthusiastic, and challenging atmosphere? Does the opportunity to be a part of a team shaping the future of modern transportation solutions sound exciting? If yes, then this position is for you! Apply today!
is looking for an ambitious Industrialization Engineer
working in a good and friendly environment for a challenging project based in our facility in Gävle.
What will you do?
The Project Industrialization Engineer is responsible to industrialize the maintenance, renovation/modernization or warranty activity at the Depot, Repair Centre, or Production site(s) in order to secure the production deliverables
Working with Alstom will give you a unique possibility to gain in depth knowledge in the technical aspect of our business. This is a company where you can make a career and development opportunities are part of our company culture.
Your key responsibilities?
- Lead the industrialization of technical documentation, respecting the Standard Manufacturing Process & Standard Manufacturing Line guidelines,footprint
- Elaborate the required industrial deliverables: Macro-process, Work Instructions, implantation of the workstations, Bill of Material, Task Sequence and/or Standard Operations Sheet, Work Instructions, Method times, definitive Layouts.
- Provide inputs to Industrial and tools requirements for project execution activities
- Implement the Project Make or Buy strategy in all deliverables
- Define and implement the training plan related to industrial topics and to Special Processes
- Validate the industrial deliverables, processes, and tools during production execution (FAI)
- Respect the Industrial Planning milestones according with DFQ (Design for Quality)
- Understand and support the implementation of APSYS (Lean manufacturing) subjects related to Industrial Roadmap
- Develop industrial expertise in their scope, according to method, processes, and tools, capitalize and manage REX to improve and share industrial standards with Central Team
- Orient & validate the design while considering the industrial constraints of the manufacturing, renovations, and maintenance sites, in Concurrent Engineering with the design team.
- Ensure Railway Safety and EHS, AZDP (Zero Deviation Plan) standards are respected
- Technical education
- IT literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Desired Knowledge / Experience
- Industrial background with 2 to 5 years’ experiences preferably in the railway industry or
- Technical background with 2 to5 years’ experiences preferably in the railway industry, ideally in an international organization
- Ability to read and understand schematics and drawings
- Technical experience of Methods Engineering, writing, and improving manufacturing and/or maintenance work instructions, line balancing, Lean Manufacturing
- Experience in working with an ERP (such as SAP) for Bill of Materials, Routings, Configuration follow-up
- Working knowledge of Quality and Health & Safety standards and systems
- Swedish and English fluency
We think you are:
- Flexible and Adaptable. Can adapt to new ideas, new issues
- Able to execute the work autonomously, including all aspects of Methods Engineering
- Conscientious. Meets proposed deadlines with ability to work under pressure
- Team Player. Supports team members, Spirit of “Team Trust Action”
- Desire to learn and develop
- Decisive. Obtains and uses necessary information to make decisions. Refers decision to others when appropriate
- Ability to Coach Others. Must share skills/information to others
- Self-Motivation. Is inspired by the job in hand and inspires others to achieve agreed goals
- Logical and organized.
What do we offer?
An agile, inclusive, and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Who are we?
@Alstom We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
We are acting…
➔ You actively identify issues and risks and develop correction plans
➔ You are a problem solver
➔ You act process minded, data-driven and fact based
➔ You accept differences
➔ You excel in collaboration and
➔ You actively support inclusion
➔ Safety first
➔ You are all responsible to make it happen
➔ You adhere to the highest ethics and compliance rules
Fler jobb från Alstom: