Ansök senast: 2022-11-06
Project Engineer to a global research centre i Lund!
Are you looking for a new opportunity in an international environment and established organization who is leading within its field? This is an unique chance to work in a multi-disciplinary research centre, based on the worlds most powerful neutron source. If this sounds interesting to you, don't hesitate to keep on reading!
In this position you will configure the target system according to business requirements and act as first line support for the system. You will also be responsible for analyze design and data for the system. The role also involve collaboration with other facilities in order to share knowledge and experiences to further improve the business.
- Introduction to the company, the business and system
- Great opportunities to be a part of a global research centre in the start-up phase!
- As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a unique chance to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. You can read more about this in the link!
- Quality checks and import equipment
- Manage financial documentation according to the technical information
- Extract data from the database to different groups when requested
- Manage the system documentation, guidelines, training and barcoding capabilities and participate in the rollout of new functionalities
- Cooperate and communicate with buyers and other parts of the business
- Start: ASAP
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Lund
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
Fler jobb från Academic Work: