Ansök senast: 2023-04-08
Program Scrum Lead
Location: Stockholm, SE
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, trams, and e-buses to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
Join us as a Program Scrum Lead in Stockholm, Sweden
The Program Scrum Lead is the functional leader of a cross-functional agile, international team in charge of developing an ATP System (automatic train protection). As a Program Scrum Lead you will facilitate and make sure the team has the right competencies and capacity in place and that it can deliver without impediments and/or roadblocks. Program Scrum Lead is responsible for reporting Team status and performances to higher management and to drive initiative to improve its team performances and the working environment
Your key responsibilities?
- Facilitate work inside your Team and cooperation between Teams.
- Collaborate with Team Leader in supporting Team members personal development.
- Responsible for KPI update and KPI visualization and team deliveries on QTC (quality, time and cost).
- Possess a Master’s degree in Engineering.
- Proven record of relevant experience or specialized/ cross-functional knowledge required in a similar role (i.e. directly linked to the requirements of the position/role).
- Essential experience and understanding of: Software Development life-cycle, Software/System Testing;
- Adapt plans and priorities to address resources and operational challenges.
- English at a fluent level is mandatory for this role.
- Signalling railway knowledge is a plus (or similar industries : Automotive, Aerospace).
- Scrum Master/SAFe certification is desirable.
- ISTQB certification is a great advantage
- Strong leadership and communication skills in engineering environment
Alstom is the leading company in the railway sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive, and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Fler jobb från Alstom: