Ansök senast: 2023-09-30
ValueOne is looking for a Purchasing Specialist with a solid experience from working with ERP systems, preferably SAP, in a production environment for a consultant assignment with possibilities for a permanent position at a Biotech company north of Stockholm. The assignment must be filled as soon as possible.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.
We can offer a variety of assignments at all levels within Supply Chain Management. As a consultant at ValueOne, you are part of a professional and enterprising team consisting of the leading consultants in purchasing and logistics. If you choose to join our team, you are offered:
- A market salary, which you can influence yourself.
- Market-leading occupational pension.
- Generous health and care insurance.
- Health care allowance.
- Personal coaching and career advice.
- Network meetings with competent colleagues and Supply Chain professionals through recurring events and lectures.
- Competence development through world-leading individually tailored education and courses in Supply Chain thanks to our partnership with CIPS (www.cips.org).
The purpose of the role as Procurement Specialist is to work with Supply Planning and purchasing process in the company’s ERP system, SAP Business One.
- Plan and coordinate the hands-on work within operational and tactical sourcing activities. Develop purchasing routines and processes. Develop and implement usage of SAP Business One within the procurement area, including master data management and administrative routines.
- Develop and implement routines and processes supported by SAP Business One.
- Drive the allocation of volumes with each supplier based on forecasts.
- Drive increased efficiency with the existing suppliers.
- Create purchase orders to suppliers in ERP system, delivery monitoring, support questions and manage changes in delivery plans.
- Work closely with the logistics forwarders to monitor incoming deliveries.
- Together with Supply Chain Management drive supplier development, performance score card, negotiations and more.
- Analyze the product platform cost breakdown and seek improvements.
- Update price lists, agreements and be part of developing the warehouse and logistic flows.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of sourcing and category strategies in liaison with Production and Supply Chain Management.
- Maintain master data, e.g., ensure contract price lists updates in ERP system.
Experience and competencies
The person we are looking for needs to have a minimum of five years documented experience of ERP systems preferably SAP Business One or equivalent. Experience from working with ERP development or implementation in a production environment is vital. Also. experience from biotech or pharmaceutical industry is highly valued, preferably from smaller companies. Additionally the role requires knowledge in SharePoint and MS Office. We expect you to speak and write English fluently. Additional language skills are a merit.
As a person you are results-driven with a strong drive to act and make things happen. You like working in a fast-paced environment and can take initiative and work independently. You are a person who enjoys change and want to explore and develop new ways of working to achieve improvements.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: http://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-7868 099 or 010 332 29 20 with any questions regarding the listed position. Please note that to apply for this position you need to be an EU citizen or have a valid Swedish working permit.