- Kemi och bioteknik
Ansök senast: 2022-07-26
Postdoktor inom oorganisk syntes av nya material till solceller
KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm has grown to become one of Europe’s leading technical and engineering universities, as well as a key centre of intellectual talent and innovation. We are Sweden’s largest technical research and learning institution and home to students, researchers and faculty from around the world. Our research and education covers a wide area including natural sciences and all branches of engineering, as well as architecture, industrial management, urban planning, history and philosophy.
We are now looking for a postdoc for the Department of Chemistry at the School of Engineering Sciences in Chemistry, Biotechnology & Health (CBH).
The employment as postdoc will be focussed on the design, synthesis and characterization of novel light-absorbing and conductive materials for the next generation solar cells. The work will both be independent and in a research team. The research will be performed in an active multi-disciplinary scientific environment at KTH.
What we offer
- A position at a leading technical university that generates knowledge and skills for a sustainable future
- Engaged and ambitious colleagues along with a creative, international and dynamic working environment
- Works in Stockholm, in close proximity to nature
- Help to relocate and be settled in Sweden and at KTH
- A doctoral degree or an equivalent foreign degree, This eligibility requirement must be met no later than the time the employment decision is made.
- Previously proven experience modelling of solution-based inorganic synthesis, as well as automation/robotization, will be of special merit.
- Good collaborative abilities as well as ability to work independently.
- A doctoral degree or an equivalent foreign degree, obtained within the last three years prior to the application deadline.
- Research expertise.
- Teaching abilities.
- Awareness of diversity and equal opportunity issues, with specific focus on gender equality.
Great emphasis will be placed on personal competency.
Trade union representatives
You will find contact information to trade union representatives at KTH's webbpage.
Log into KTH's recruitment system in order to apply to this position. You are the main responsible to ensure that your application is complete according to the ad.
The application must include:
- CV including previous scientific publications, relevant professional experience and knowledge.
- Copy of diplomas and grades from your previous university studies. Translations into English or Swedish if the original documents have not been issued in any of these languages.
- Brief account of why you want to conduct research, your academic interests and how they relate to your previous studies and future goals. Max two pages long.
Your complete application must be received at KTH no later than the last day of application, midnight CET/CEST (Central European Time/Central European Summer Time).
About the employment
The position offered is for, at the most, two years.
A position as a postdoctoral fellow is a time-limited qualified appointment focusing mainly on research, intended as a first career step after a dissertation.
Striving towards gender equality, diversity and equal conditions is both a question of quality for KTH and a given part of our values.
For information about processing of personal data in the recruitment process please read here.
We firmly decline all contact with staffing and recruitment agencies and job ad salespersons.
Disclaimer: In case of discrepancy between the Swedish original and the English translation of the job announcement, the Swedish version takes precedence.
Type of employment: temporary position longer than 6 months | Contract type: full time | Number of positions: 1 | Working hours: 100% | City: Stockholm | County: Stockholms län | Country: Sweden | Reference number: C-2022-0884 | Contact: Prof. Lars Kloo email@example.com, | Published: 2022-04-27 | Last application date: 2022-05-27