Ansök senast: 2022-10-10
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) team which appreciates collaboration and non-traditional ways of working? Good news! Axis' IPR Department is looking for a Patent Engineer to join our well-established team.
At Axis, the IPR team has an important role in facilitating and guiding the whole Axis Group in various IPR related matters.
This may include:
- Discussing and evaluating new ideas with inventors
- Performing searches for related technologies
- Patent application drafting and prosecution
- Assisting projects with patent clearance
- Studying new technologies
- Organizing internal events to stimulate innovation
In the role as a Patent Engineer you get the chance to work closely with Axis' innovative technology, and you will be challenged to develop both your technology and IPR skills while working deep and broad in the Axis organization.
In Axis' IPR team you will find a team-oriented group of people where it is natural to assist, discuss and learn from each other to make the best possible decision that benefits Axis. We are looking for a person that appreciates and believes in this way of working.
Besides that, we think you have the following qualifications:
- A master's degree in engineering
- A curiosity for new technologies, with an interest in computer science
- At least a couple of years' experience working with patents; the role will be adapted to actual experience
- Inquisitive, with very good interpersonal skills and can make people talk
- It is beneficial if you have experience from working with development at a technology company
What Axis have to offer
Axis is a young, exciting company, a world leader in our field - network video. Besides working with innovative and interesting technology areas, Axis has a unique culture including an open-minded working environment, dynamic assignments and broad areas of responsibility. We encourage all employees to share as well as pick up others' knowledge. We also embrace new ways of working and today have a blend of project-oriented, agile, and traditional work models.
It is important that our employees have the possibility to balance work and private life, and have therefore developed several benefits with this purpose.
Axis is a company realizing the benefits of a diverse workforce. We know that diversity in groups creates a better working environment and promotes creativity, something that is fundamental for our success.
Ready to act?
We welcome your application and look forward to the possibility of you joining us!
To find out more about the position please contact Nils Olsson at +46 46 272 1800