Ansök senast: 2023-04-11
Network System Administrator, Security
Do you want to work with the latest technologies and highly skilled colleagues at a world leading company? If yes, look at this opportunity! We are now looking for a System Administrator in Network, Core Infrastructure, IT Operations. Come join us!
Your future team
You will be part of our Core Infrastructure - IT Operations team, where we administrate and take the technical ownership of our global IT infrastructure. Together with the team you will be responsible for keeping our global network platform operational, from datacenters to remote sites. You will deliver a highly available, reliable and secure Network platform for the company, together with your colleagues. You will have a high degree of involvement in changing and further developing the Network Security Infrastructure, together with our Security Specialists.
The role as Network System Administrator
Working in this position, you will be performing the following tasks
- Acting as a mentor for your colleagues within the Network Security area.
- Administrating & taking operational ownership of Aruba ClearPass
- Collaborating in network projects
- Assisting in policy and design decisions within the Security area of our Network infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting our network infrastructure
- Working with Life Cycle Management for our network platform.
Who are you?
We would like to see you having some of the following qualifications
- Several years working in a similar role
- Strong skills in troubleshooting the IP suite
- Experience working with Aruba ClearPass
- Experience in role or identity-based access
- Experience working in an enterprise network environment
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Scripting (Python, Pearl, YAML or similar)
- Basic understanding of Linux
What Axis has to offer
Openness is an important word and heard about in many companies, but at Axis it is part of our core. Our greatest asset is the ability to collaborate. We know that good ideas can come anytime and anywhere and therefore we encourage everyone to contribute and be innovative. Are you a person who likes to be where the action is taking place, make a difference and help us get a world in a slightly positive direction, you will feel at home with us. We constantly work actively with our culture - where team spirit, equal opportunities for all and having fun are important parts. We want you to enjoy working with us and therefore we offer benefits such as flexible working hours, morning fika every day, Friday cake, bonus program, fitness allowance, health insurance and your very own Axis bike, to name a few.
Ready to Act?
Axis is a company realizing the benefits of a diverse workforce. We know that diversity in groups creates a better working environment and promotes creativity, something that is fundamental for our success. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiting manager Marcus Lövdahl, IT Operations Manager email: .
We review applications continuously!
Fler jobb från Axis Communications: