Ansök senast: 2022-11-30
.Net developer in Gothenburg
Our client within the automotive industry are looking for a full-stack application developer who will work with both development and maintenance of factory production critical application in embedded software area.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge in C# / .NET Framework
- Complete proficiency in English
Good to Have Skills:
- Experience with .NET Core / .NET
- Knowledge in Micro services and Cloud solutions
- Knowledge in Blazor
- Knowledge in Elastic Stack
- Knowledge in gRPC
- Vehicle diagnostic knowledge
- Awareness of cyber security topics, focus on secure code
- Knowledge in DevSecOps
- Experience with working in an agile team
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
- As a developer, you will be part of a cross-functional team comprised by developers, architects, analysts and testers. In this role, you can create and improve a truly global product, interacting with colleagues and stakeholders around the world. You will also assist in handling incoming support cases.
- We are looking for a person with technical skills, open minded and honest team player who appreciates fun at work.
- We believe that the best results are achieved by a strong team cooperation, and that each member of our cross-functional teams will always strive to help each other.