- According to agreement
Ansök senast: 2023-01-15
MFEX is expanding - developers to Umeå
Are you attracted to further development and modernisation? At MFEX, you get the opportunity to work in an organization that understands the value of DevOps and agile development! MFEX is looking for you who love technical challenges and have a passion for building sustainable and high-quality solutions. Since the start in 1999 MFEX has grown to become a leading global fund platform that offers a complete and modern solution for fund trading, fund distribution services and data solutions. Take the opportunity and become part of a growing global company in an exciting industry!
MFEX is expanding rapidly internationally with both new customers and new markets and the number of employees increases every year! 350 coworkes from large parts of the world work at Mfex today, of these are around twenty located at the development office in Umeå - read more about MFEX's journey here!
You can find the ad in Swedish here!
With the rapid international expansion with both new customers and new markets, MFEX is currently looking for a backend developer within .NET (C#). Read how Olivier describes what it is like to work as a developer at MFEX;
"The best thing about working at Mfex is that there are great opportunities for skill development as it is a company that is expanding and has big visions and future goals. With us, you get to work with the latest techniques in web development with support from competent and experienced colleagues. These colleagues can be Swedish or international, which makes the work even more exciting"
The role is suitable for you who:
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced and changing environment, understands the value of agile development and automation.
- Is a team player who wants to work in close collaboration with team members, development teams and other stakeholders.
- Driven by improvement and change work.
MFEX has a well-established and anchored DevOps culture with well-established agile working methods and automated tests. As a .NET developer, you will work mainly with new development. You will be a part of one of the development teams where you are responsible for parts of the system and the teams work in two-week sprints.
We are looking for you that
- Have a university education within IT, or alternatively acquired equivalent knowledge through work experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft development stack and Microsoft Azure. It is advantageous if you also have knowledge of other programming languages and frameworks
- Has experience with and interest in agile development
- Very good English skills, both in writing and speaking
It´s a plus if you have experience and interest in Microsoft SQL Server, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps and DataDog, since these are technologies MFEX works with and believes in!
- A team player
- Problem solving
- Self Reliant
- Start: According to agreement
- Extent of employment: Full time
- Location: Umeå
The recruitment process is managed by Academic Work and the customer's wishes are that all questions regarding the recruitment process are handled by Academic Work. We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the advertisement can be closed before the position is filled.