Ansök senast: 2023-05-06
We are successful in complex and innovative product development and we are seeking for a Mechanical Engineer who is ready to make a big impact on our team and customers!
We are currently looking for skilled mechanical designers who have experience in plastic design. We believe that you have experience in several phases of product development – analysis, specification, concept, detailed construction, production documents, prototypes, documentation, contact with suppliers, etc.
What we are looking for:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in mechanical design and product development
- Experience from automotive industry
- Skilled in Catia and injection molded formed plastic
- A team-oriented approach with excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A willingness to embrace change with a flexible mindset
- A passion for innovation and new technology
In return, we offer you:
- Deep knowledge of product development within various industries
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment where your ideas will be heard and valued
- A supportive and inclusive company culture, celebrating diversity and personality
- A work environment where you will be encouraged to combine your strong technical knowledge with the desire to push boundaries of technology for creating a more sustainable future
- Great opportunities for continuous development in an expanding consulting firm
Together Tech for sustainability
We believe in empowering our employees to lead the way in the tech and engineering industry. Join us in our mission to create products and digital solutions that make a positive impact on the world!
To learn more about us, please visit our website www.togethertech.com.
Contact: Jennie Johansson, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 7797505
Fler jobb från Together Tech: