Ansök senast: 2023-03-23
Master Data Expert
Location: Lund, SE
Company: Tetra Pak
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
We are looking for a Master Data Expert, to join our Master Data management team within Planning & Quality in Services Supply Network (SSN) within Tetra Pak Services.
We have the task to secure the best customer experience by optimizing and securing availability of spare parts in our global network of distribution centres. By utilizing our modern logistics platform, we serve customers all over the world with spare parts via our distribution centres in Lund, Shanghai, Dubai, India, Chicago, Buenos Aires, Mexico City and Sao Paulo. Our aim is to be a world class spare part provider to our customers.
We are now looking for a Master Data Expert to manage master data quality and drive alignment in our global network. Main responsibility is to secure high and sustainable master data quality by maintaining and cleaning our data using quality and workflow system. This will be done in close collaboration with Master Data & Business Intelligence Experts within SSN, Supplier Management, Product Owners and other global MDM teams. We are today using SAP, Excel, Power BI and Business objects.
As Master Expert you will be Responsible for driving Services Supply Network (SSN) master data requirements in global projects and securing SSN master data interest outside own organization. Also, being a Subject Matter Expert for the business and projects regarding Master Data Management and application development.
The role is a temporary position for 1 year based in Lund, Sweden.
What you will do
As next Master Data Expert you will:
- Securing Master Data quality within Services Supply Network by being responsible for maintenance and cleansing using quality and workflow system
- Responsible for support of master data expertise to business
- Sourcing of all global contracts provided by Supplier Management
- Introducing parts to ECC and SPP in the global Services Supply Network
- Master Data subject matter expert in Services Supply Network projects (from Continuous Improvement to Business Transformation)
- Drive and participate in continuous improvement initiatives to secure operational efficiency and quality
- Close collaboration with other Master Data Management teams within Tetra Pak, Supplier Management and Product Owners
We believe you have
We are looking for a person with a continuous improvement mindset that has a strong drive and commitment to meet complex challenges. To be successful in this position you have excellent analytical skills and a high level of business understanding. You are used to manage change and to form, drive, and implement concrete action plans. As a person you are result oriented, structured and driven. You like to work in teams and have very good networking skills.
You have excellent knowledge in Microsoft Excel and are used to work with large amount of data sets. Understanding of SAP R/3 is beneficial. We believe you are a doer that have very good theoretical (University degree within data engineering) and practical knowledge of master data management. As Tetra Pak for sure is a global company, you communicate fluently in English, both written and spoken.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 2023-03-23
To know more about the position contact Johan Norrsell +46 46 36 5840
Questions about your application contact Julia Lopez Hillbur at +46 46 36 1766
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320
Fler jobb från Tetra Pak: