Ansök senast: 2022-12-06
Master Data Driver - Supplier Management
Location: Lund, SE Modena, IT
Company: Tetra Pak
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
We are looking for a Global Master Data driver, who will work with the Supplier Management organisation and processes. This to ensure we increase efficiency in the processes we support and drive Master Data domain as an enabler for automation and digitalisation of our processes.
In this role you will be working in a team with responsibility for the processes and tools related to Supplier Management. We are a team that supports each other and jointly strive to enable our organisation and supporting processes be effective, compliant and adding value to Tetra Pak.
In the role you will have high level of freedom to find new ways of ensuring that our master data is constantly improving. You will have the mandate to identify and propose digital opportunities, participate and/or drive projects and continuous improvement activities.
This position is based either in Lund, Sweden or Modena, Italy.
What you will do
As Master Data Driver you will:
- Drive adoption of master data processes
- Work in a very dynamic area where you can set the agenda for your area
- Work with very detailed problem-solving activities to driving larger activities and change management
- Work in a very global team that supports each other and have a lot of fun
We believe you have
- A university degree
- Knowledge of master data processes, preferably related to vendors and price lists
- In depth knowledge of SAP ECC and SAP MDG
- Experience from leading projects
- Knowledge of how procurement master data supports and enables other processes
- Ariba knowledge is nice but not the most important aspect for this role
You are driven, structured and work to continuously improve and strive for excellence in small and big things. You are a network builder and use your network to move forward and solve complex problems. You have a proven ability to motivate and explain the why to get people committed across functions. You understand and treat data as an asset.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 2022-12-06
To know more about the position contact Daniel Wijk at +46 46 36 4258
Questions about your application contact Susanne Stålring at +46 46 36 3919
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320