Lowlevel Linux Cyber Security Expert
In Prevas we are expanding our Cyber Security group, which is part of our Linux team, with focus on analyzing, advising, implementing and maintaining security related issues for our Linux customers and in our own industrial Linux platform. We work with Medico devices, Industrial controllers and IoT with many different connections and placed in critical infrastructures as well as standard consumer network.
Experience within some of the following is desireable :
- Microprocessor Security architectures like ARM Trustzone, Intel Security Essentials etc.
- Embedded secure boot concepts:
- anchoring chain of trust in hardware both ARM and X86
- bootloader, kernel, filesystems trust validation.
- Linux kernel security features.
- Hardening of bootloader, kernel and filesystems
- Experience with Yocto build system for embedded targets and enabling security features in this.
- Architecture and design with Cyber Security design principles:
- Minimize Attack Surface Area
- Least Privilege
- Separation of Duties
- Defense in Depth
- Knowledge about security vulnerabilities CVE's, exploits methods etc
- Embedded Secure storage - OPTEE with support for credentials and certificates
- A workplace dedicated to embedded systems
- Participation in teams with people from both software, hardware and mechanics
- Interesting and versatile tasks in many different industries
- An informal work environment and a flat hierarchy
- Competent and friendly colleagues with an active Hobby Club and social events
We have an informal corporate culture with great opportunity for influence as well as great opportunities for personal- and competence development in some of the industry’s most exciting and challenging development projects. We believe that a balance between work and private life is a prerequisite for efficiency and creativity in the office. In our department in Aarhus, we are 32 employees working on development projects and we have an outstanding social community. For more information please visit our homepage, our Facebook or LinkedIn pages.
How to apply
Send your CV and application via the form below. We will continuously be conducting interviews.
Please contact Team Manager – Industrial Linux, Martin Bang Andersen via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: +45 40 29 24 88.