Ansök senast: 2023-10-08
ValueOne is looking for a Logistics Manager to a manufacturing company in Västerås.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.
We can offer a variety of assignments at all levels within Supply Chain Management. As a consultant at ValueOne, you are part of a professional and enterprising team consisting of the leading consultants in purchasing and logistics. If you choose to join our team, you are offered:
- A market salary, which you can influence yourself.
- Occupational pension.
- Health and care insurance.
- Health care allowance.
- Personal coaching and career advice.
- Network meetings with competent colleagues and Supply Chain professionals through recurring events and lectures.
- Competence development through world-leading individually tailored education and courses in Supply Chain thanks to our partnership with CIPS (www.cips.org).
As Logistics Manager you will develop and manage the local business unit’s logistics operations to effectively control inbound and outbound flow of material/products, systems and services to customers. You are going to identify and implement new processes and tools to plan and monitor related logistics. You will lead and develop a dedicated team, securing capabilities to fulfill delivery plans and execute delivery of orders on time.
- Identify and implement new processes and tools to plan and monitor related logistics.
- Plan, lead and support the team to meet business targets and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Drive continuous development of people competencies, workflow and processes.
- Contribute to the sales and operations planning process, representing the order fulfillment process.
- Take responsibility of executing settled plans.
- Collaborate with supply chain to calibrate demand and set priorities.
- Follow up and drive supplier delivery performance.
- Inventory management – ensure material availability while controlling cost and risk.
- Interact with customers and suppliers to ensure a cost-efficient and fit to purpose transport chain.
Experience and competencies
The person we are looking for should be knowledgeable in logistics and inventory management in a large organization and have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, logistics, supply chain, or other relevant field. You have a good track-record in leading teams towards success and experience from a product business in a global setting. You have good insights in production and delivery scheduling. As a person you are analytical, open-minded, and good at collaborating with other people. You have outstanding problem-solving, and organizational abilities.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: http://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Johanna Hallnemo at +46 72-1432 379 with any questions regarding the listed position. Please note that to apply for this position you need to be an EU citizen or have a valid Swedish working permit.