Ansök senast: 2022-10-21
Lead Project Planner to growing energy company!
Do you have a background within construction planning and would like to lead a planning team? Then you might be the one we are looking for! Our client, who is a growing energy company, is now in need of a lead project planner to support them with all things regarding construction planning. Apply for this position today as the assignment starts immediately!
The electrification of cars, trucks and buses is one of the most extensive and disruptive industry transformations ever. Our client leads this change and aims to become the leading battery partner for the European automotive industry and set new benchmarks for sustainability and CO2 footprint. Today they have Europe's largest battery factory located here in Sweden.
As a lead project planner, you will lead the planning team for a construction site and working on developing and maintaining time schedules in Primavera P6, covering designs, procurement, construction and commissioning phases.
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to take the next step in your career within scheduling in construction, at a fast growing and international company. You are offered to extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. The assignment starts immediately, and the assignment is for six months.
- Build and lead the projects planning team
- Oversee the development, management and maintenance of the overall integrated time plan, covering the engineering/design, procurement, construction and commissioning project phases.
- Effectively communicate the schedule to a wide variety of audiences at different levels of seniority.
- Be strategic but also willing to get hands-on
- Implement the companys ways of working (WBS, templates, procedures) both internally and with consultants, contractors and suppliers
- Lead the production of necessary monthly, bi-weekly and weekly schedule reporting to monitor project progress and plan to completion
- Run and manage site-wide scheduling coordination and interfaces, both internally as well as externally with consultants, contractors and suppliers
We believe that you have:
- 2-3 years working experience in project planning/management in complex mega EPC projects
- Excellent communicator, can summarise and present schedule to top management
- Can successfully use planning tool to do forecast, risk management and guide management to make decisions.
- Have experience in very fast paced, dynamic working environments
- Have experience in project scope including civils, mechanical and electrical, process, clean/dry room environments
- Very good knowledge of Primavera P6 or other relevant software programs
- Ability to lead, influence and train contractors
- Good knowledge in Power BI, BIM, MSP, and other project management tools
- Curious, technically educated and with a strong business background
- A degree in Engineering/MSc or MBA/Relevant University Degree
- A good communicater in English
As a person you are:
- Start: Immediately
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Stockholm/Skellefteå
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from the client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Fler jobb från Academic Work: