- As soon as possible
Ansök senast: 2022-12-02
Do you love programming & want the opportunity to develop with your own ambition? Are you interested in working in an international environment in a fast-paced, innovative and growing company? Then you should continue reading! We at Academic Work are now looking for our next star to join a development team at one of our clients in Gothenburg. Apply today and we will tell you more!
We are now looking for an Android Automotive System Engineer to work with automotive applications for one of our clients Gothenburg. In your role, you will collaborate with service designers, UX designers, and charging teams in different phases of the implementation process. You will be a creator, transforming the digital product/service/platform vision into working solutions by building digital products and platforms. You will have the opportunity to directly influence the digital product functionality and how users will interact with it.
You are offered
- A possibility to combine Java, C++, and Android programming
- Become part of an innovative and global company
The assignment is full time and you will start working as a Consultant for Academic Work. As a Consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
- You will build applications, often in close collaboration with designers, to optimize trade-offs between technical functionality and end-user experience
- You will design and develop the business logic and backend systems
- You will have the responsible to ensure the code follows the latest coding practices and industry standards
- Newly graduated BSc or MSc in Electronics, data, or another relevant area
- Done courses or projects in Java or C++
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience from the automotive industry
- Experience from working with Android Studio & App Lifecycle
- Working experience in Security Best Practices
We think you have a creative mindset to solve problems supplemented by a hands-on attitude. You also need to be flexible and comfortable to work in a high-paced environment.
- Start: Immediate
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Torslanda
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from us that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.