Ansök senast: 2023-05-15
Health and Safety Innovation Advisor
Vattenfall is looking for a new
Health and Safety Innovation Advisor.
This role is located either in Berlin, Hamburg, London, Stockholm or Amsterdam.
In this position you are reporting to the Director H&S BA Heat.
World class Health and Safety is a strategic priority for Vattenfall. We set the highest standards, never compromise, and have a strong culture of care for everyone working at, and for, Vattenfall
The purpose of Health & Safety BA Heat is to do everything to ensure that no one is injured or falls ill as a result of our activities and behavior.
Your role / what will you do?
- Advise and drive innovative Health and Safety Projects (e.g. digitalisation, Artificial Intelligence etc.) and Tools in alignment with Business Areas Heat
- Support the Health and Safety department to develop a Health & Safety strategy that delivers continuous improvement across the heat business to achieve World Class performances through the introduction of innovation and digitalisation.
- Lead the simplification of current Health and Safety processes to enhance business efficiency
- Ensure a continuous exchange of Health & Safety relevant information within BA Heat and within the Health & Safety community
- Support the reporting activity
Your profile / who are you?
As a person we expect that you are pro-active and able to drive change. With an innovative mindset you are able to identify improvements. The combination of your knowledge and communication skills will lead to sound decision making.
- Health and Safety enthusiast with at least 5 years' experience in an international surrounding
- Experience in implementing innovation and digitalisation projects and streamline processes
- Experience in dealing and working with international teams / high intercultural and social competence
- Excellent networking with internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Fluent in English, Dutch, Swedish or German is an asset.
- Location is Amsterdam, Stockholm, London, Berlin or Hamburg
Good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
We welcome your application in ENGLISH/ GERMAN, no later than, 12.04.2023. We kindly request that you do not send applications by any means other than via our website as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to process applications that are not made via our website.
For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact our recruiter Anja Blisch via phone: +49 30 81822001.
Trade Union representatives in Sweden via Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00, Stefan Andersson, Kjell Karlsson, Robert Lönnqvist, Patrik Nenzén.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
The security of Vattenfall and its employees is essential. For that reason, a pre-employment screening will be part of your recruitment process. The screening is based on the role you will fulfill within Vattenfall. The screening will be performed by a third party, Validata.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Vattenfall is a European energy company with approximately 20 000 employees. For more than 100 years we have electrified industries, supplied energy to people’s homes and modernized our way of living through innovation and cooperation. We now want to make fossil-free living possible within one generation. To be able to reach this ambitious goal we are looking for talented individuals who, in addition to their passion for their own role, also have strong team spirit and want to contribute to supporting a meaningful corporate mission.
Fler jobb från Vattenfall:
- Flera orter