Ansök senast: 2022-10-03
Food Auditor to Business Assurance
Intertek is the trusted service provider to many of the world’s leading brands, companies, and governments, and has earned a reputation for accuracy, reliability, integrity, and technical competence.
Our Assurance, Testing, Inspection, and Certification services take us into nearly every field, from textiles, toys, and electronics, to building, heating, pharmaceuticals, petroleum, food, cargo scanning, and medical devices.
In a world where a company’s success depends on its reputation for quality, safety, and socially responsible products and processes, Intertek employees make a difference.
Join the team at Intertek and work with some of the best, brightest, and most inspiring people in the assurance, testing, inspection, and certification industry.
Food Auditor, Business Assurance
Welcome to join Intertek's business line Business Assurance in a role as Food auditor. The role includes audits at our customers in various parts of the food industry, from farm to fork. It is a varied job, and it contains a lot of travel since the customers are around Scandinavia but also in other parts of the world.
We are looking for auditors within both management systems and product standards, for example, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, BRC, IFS, IP Foods, MSC, ASC, EU-eko and KRAV. Your area of responsibility includes audits, planning, reporting, and follow-up of the areas of improvement that have been defined during the audits. We are flexible regarding your location. In other words, you have a great deal of impact on how to arrange your working hours.
- Post-secondary education with a food specialization or other relevant specialization containing e.g., microbiology and food safety
- Documented experience from the food industry (manufacturing, storage and transport of food, animal feed, packaging and packaging materials for food), of which at least two years full-time work with food safety functions in food production, inspection, or similar
- Fluency in one of the Nordic languages (SE, DK, NO) and English, both spoken and written
- Driver’s license
Preferably you have:
- Six months or more documented experience in additional categories (manufacturing, storage, and transport of food, animal feed, packaging and packaging materials for food), of the food industry
- Documented approved lead auditor training
- Documented approved HACCP training
- Experience from internally and externally auditing regarding FSSC22000, BRCGS, IFS or ISO22000
- Experience from large and small companies
- Experience from supervisory roles
Who are you?
As a person you are driven, pragmatic, creative, and responsive. You are outgoing and communicative, and at the same time, you are used to working independently. Furthermore, you have successfully run and completed projects. You have a natural ability to maintain good business relationships and have strong professional integrity.
What we offer
Intertek is a safe workplace with collective agreements, benefit package with pension, health care contributions, and parental leave allowance. We have flexible working hours and encourage a good working climate and satisfied employees.
Submit your application with resume and cover letter today, or as soon as possible. We have no possibility to handle applications through email so please submit your CV through the application link.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Carin von Matérn (HR), firstname.lastname@example.org