Ansök senast: 2023-04-08
Engineering Quality Manager (site)
Location: Stockholm, SE
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
What if you could help a leading company create the most efficient and secure digital mobility systems for tomorrow?
We are currently looking for Engineering Quality Manager in Stockholm, Sweden to provide support to all D&IS Regional Centre ENG-teams in Sweden.
Will be to support the Engineering Team to ensure that the deliveries from the site is the right quality level.
Your responsibilities will include:
Making sure that Engineering standards are well known and applied:
- Alert in case of deviation,
- Manage corrective actions when necessary,
- Propose improvements when relevant,
- Manage Engineering Quality audits.
Improving Quality Engineering standards with the return of experience:
- Manage no recurrent list top issue and check recurrence in project execution,
- Lead REX committee and integrated return of experience in Engineering standards and golden rules.
Ensuring that Tender Design Review and Tender Gate Review are implemented, monitored, and maintained.
- Optimize DFQ checklist for Engineering deliverables and Design Review,
- Implement REX in the DFQ checklist for Engineering deliverables and the Design Review checklist.
- Attend and prepare Tender Gate Review and product development
Managing the assurance of the quality of Metier Engineering deliverables:
- To check the quality status of Engineering deliverables including REX
- Support GR preparation regarding Engineering scope,
- To assure the quality of Engineering Supplier (engineering sub-contractors).
- To link engineering and manufacturing engineering (design for manufacturing).
- Deploy process/product FMEA: critical Characteristics
Making sure that Design Reviews are efficiently held:
- Challenge and check the consistency of the Design Review vs Project Risks,
- Make sure that DR are well prepared and fueled GR process,
- Follow the action plan and update the Design Review status.
Managing Engineering Quality issues:
- Make sure that the problem-solving process is properly applied and meets the objectives,
- Make sure that the Engineering team is included in the Customer issues solving process (if needed).
- To Update Quality Engineering KPIs, and propose action plans for improvement when necessary.
- Propose and follow up action plans for improvement
Your experience and qualifications :
- MASTER degree in Engineering (electromechanical, electrical, material, mechanical…) or equivalent
- 5 to 10 years of experience in managing Quality tools and problem-solving tools.
- Knowledge of the railway industry (norms, certifications…) would be an asset
- Fluent English, and Swedish would be an asset
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
We are acting…
➔ You actively identify issues and risks and develop correction plans
➔ You are a problem solver
➔ You act process-minded, data-driven and fact-based
➔ You accept differences
➔ You excel in collaboration and
➔ You actively support inclusion
➔ Safety first
➔ You are all responsible for making it happen
➔ You adhere to the highest ethics and compliance rules
Fler jobb från Alstom: