- Data och IT
- Teknisk fysik och matematik
- Embedded och hårdvara
Ansök senast: 2021-05-19
Embedded System Security Lead
Embedded System Security Lead
Our market leading systems are enabled by advanced platforms for cryptography, connectivity, and advanced sensing. It automatically detects tampering, penetration and more when malicious attempts occur throughout the product lifecycle. When attacks are detected, or tampering is identified we´ll send reports of the events and inform the user. Vulnerabilities are managed by secure firmware and software over the air. Designed, developed, and produced by Stoneridge, our tech uses secure GPS, MEMS, connectivity, camera vision, sensor fusion, machine learning and more. Innovation is part of our DNA. We need people who want to join a high-reaching program that continues the journey of integrating secure connectivity, advanced anti tampering, vision-based attack vector detection, machine learning and more.
Who we are looking for:
- We are looking for an experienced embedded security lead engineer who thrives on technical and operational excellence. Someone that can lead embedded security development and implementation throughout the product lifecycle.
- As an Embedded System Security Lead within our team, you will engage with a skilled and accomplished cross-disciplinary staff to design innovative security solutions. You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to drive key aspects of technology solution definition, execution, and validation.
- Full product development cycle experience from industry is important.
- Previous technology lead experience will be crucial.
- You are self-paced, flexible, and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
- As a leader you seek common ground towards the goal to secure a solid decision basis through strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- You will work with software engineers to develop secure embedded systems through the entire product life cycle, from quotation through design, into operations until decommissioning.
- You will lead and design robust software solutions for various embedded devices with an international team.
- You will contribute to fulfillment of industry standards (e.g. ISO21434, Common Criteria)
- You will coordinate design reviews and test activities for assigned programs and work to support program needs.
- You will lead and develop security solutions in collaboration with engineers, software architects, and system architects.
- Co-author technical documentation for authorities and author of internal product documentation or secure the generation of security artefacts.
- You will develop, test, and deliver production grade designs.
- You may travel to customers and manufacturing sites world-wide to partner and collaborate on product development activities (~10% travel).
In the embedded software teams, we create firmware/software for instrument clusters, monitor devices, IOT-based devices, tachographs and more that push the limits of technology in terms of capacity, performance, security, and availability. We develop both wired and wireless on-board system solutions for the automotive industry, specifically Commercial Vehicles and heavy industry, and are innovating in terms of advanced driver assist products for improved availability, energy efficiency and lowered incident fatality rates.
This role has interactions with cross functional teams including electronics, systems engineering, cloud services and operations and provide a great opportunity to gain practical knowledge about all aspects of design, development, deployment, and maintenance of secure products in automotive industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering Physics, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- 5+ years' experience in the automotive industry or industrial electronics industry as an embedded software development engineer, embedded security dev./lead or systems engineer.
- 2+ years of embedded security development/ or management.
- Experience with Cyber Sec. based vulnerability and threat analysis.
- Experience with Cyber Sec. based test and analysis procedures.
- Knowledge of embedded C and C++ programming.
- Experience in Agile methods.
- Demonstrated shipping at least 2-3 products from concept to production.
- Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science
- Experience in industry security standards (e.g. Common Criteria, SAE J3061, ISO/SAE21434)
- Experience with Cyber Security management on software level.
- Experience with Defensive or Industrial Electronics Cyber Sec.
- Knowledge about ARM based security/micro controllers.
- Knowledge about firmware security, secure communication, TLS, hardware security, and encryption/decryption.
- Knowledge about PKI and code signing architecture (X.509, EV SSL, certificate pinning, OCSP, CRL, etc)
- Lead of large-scale security projects.
Stoneridge is a leading supplier to the automotive, truck, bus and off-road markets. Our products range from telematic systems, driver information systems, and tachographs through electronic control modules and power distribution centers to multiplex systems, cockpit switch modules and aftermarket products.
We offer you an international, flexible, creative and exciting working environment. There are great opportunities to grow your skills within the company, both professionally and as an individual.
We are proud to supply products and systems to the majority of the most well-known Vehicle producers like Volvo, Scania, Daimler, MAN, Ford. We are well established in Europe and being a part of the Stoneridge Group enables us to work with customers worldwide. Stoneridge Inc. has about 4500 employees worldwide and has a turnover of approximately 700 million USD.
Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures.