Ansök senast: 2022-12-06
Embedded Software Engineer with a passion for C and Linux!
At Axis Communications we are passionate about creating a smarter and safer world. That is why we are market leaders in network video and innovators in intelligent security solutions. We have delivered several groundbreaking products and look forward to pioneering many more.
Welcome to your new team!
In this team you will truly know how it is to work in a supportive agile team. We make progress as a team, and we learn from our challenges as a team. We believe in building an open, trusting and supportive environment to be able to have fun and learn whilst delivering great features for our products.
We are an agile team but what does that mean? For us that means that we work with a mindset of testing & trying and being creative. We learn from what doesn't work and try to find new ways of solving the problem. We are a team that collaborates a lot with other teams in the organization. We are also a cross-functional feature team, which means that we have both frontend and UX colleagues in the same team.
As your manager I believe in the power of building a team where the team is the driving force for how we want to work. The team members are the experts and I'm the one supporting and helping along the way so that you can work in the best way possible.
What does your job in the team look like?
- Coding in C is of course a big part of it
- Together with the team investigate the features in our backlog to see how we can deliver them
- Daily team gatherings to talk about what you are working on and learn what the others are doing
- Being open for new ways of getting the job done and the team moving forward
- Enjoying your workday with your colleagues
What do we believe you will bring to the team?
- We would like you to have worked for some years with embedded systems.
- You love working with C and Linux!
- You like solving challenges and exploring new ways of doing things.
- Knowing Axis would be a benefit but more importantly is curiosity and wanting to learn.
- You need be a team player, we like working closely together and helping each other.
What you will be saying yes to:
- Full-time position at a great company, in an amazing team
- A workplace with many areas of exploration.
- You will land in an organization that truly values your personal development.
- Great benefits (breakfast every day, ITP-pension, wellness allowance, private health insurance, an Axis bike (!) - just to mention a few).
Do you want to join us? Apply now! If you have any questions do not hesitate to get in touch with the recruiting manager Magdalena Cedinger at +46 46 272 1800.