Ansök senast: 2022-12-15
Embedded Software Engineer (product platforms)
Do you want to work with the latest technologies and highly skilled colleagues at a world leading company? If yes, look at this opportunity!
We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to our Product Platforms Team in Lund, Sweden.
Who is your future team?
You will join our Product Platforms department working with Axis key technology. The team is responsible for the technology product platforms on third party camera chipset that are central in Axis product development.
What you'll do here as product platform engineer?
Will you help us design the next generation of revolutionary Axis products?
As a key member of our product platform team you will work as software developer with video product platforms and frameworks bringing our future technology to the market.
Experience from working with technology and platform vendors is valuable for this position since you will have direct dialog and interactions with Axis technology partners to secure the best video product platform and system agenda.
In this position, you will occasionally travel to vendors in US and Asia to work with our video and core platforms to evaluate, set requirements, improve, and make sure that we get the best possible quality in Axis products.
The position is hands-on in a very skilled and technically strong team that values individual growth, teamwork, and great spirit.
With your team you contribute keeping Axis as a technology leader in a competitive video surveillance market.
Who are we looking for/Who are you?
You are an energetic and dedicated person with a strong personal drive and an ability to work both unsupervised and as a part of a team.
- Broad experience in overall system design and implementation
- Strong programming skills in embedded Linux, C/C++ and Python.
- Excellent debugging skills
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while expertly driving multiple projects
- Experience mentoring other team members in leading technology projects
We'd love to hear that you have/are:
- M.S. or Ph.D. degree in computer science, physics, mathematics, electrical engineering or similar.
- Dedicated individual with a strong personal drive.
- Talented engineer with a genuine interest in the latest technology development.
- Highly motivated with passion for embedded Linux platforms, frameworks, troubleshooting and software development.
- The position is office-based, and you will be working at Axis headquarter in Lund, Sweden.
What Axis have to offer
Openness might be a buzz word in other companies, but at Axis this is the core of who we are. Our most important asset is our ability to cooperate. We have realized that great ideas can come from anywhere. This is why we encourage everybody to contribute and innovate. If you are a person that likes to get involved and make a difference and nudge the world a little bit in the right direction, you will find a home with us.
We want you to enjoy working with us! Therefore, we offer great benefits, e.g. flexible working hours, classic Swedish fika on Fridays, breakfast every day, corporate bonus, physical training grants, insurances, your very own Axis bicycle and relocation assistance if needed - just to name a few.
Ready to Act?
Do you want to join us? Apply today! Contact our recruiting manager Johan Ekenstierna at phone +46 46 272 1800 if you want more information.
Fler jobb från Axis Communications: