- Design och produktutveckling
- Embedded och hårdvara
- QA och testning
Ansök senast: 2020-10-09
Embedded Software Developer (C/C++)
About the company
AFRY is an international engineering, design and advisory company. We support our clients to progress in sustainability and digitalisation.
We are 17,000 devoted experts within the fields of infrastructure, industry and energy, operating across the world to create sustainable solutions for future generations.
About the job
Want to join one of Sweden’s most popular employer amongst engineers? Do you to prefer to work with low level programming and embedded systems? Want to join a multinational organization with lots of development opportunities? Our business area Connected Products in Stockholm is expanding and we’re looking for skilled C/C++ software developers, who have several years of experience! Are you the one?
So, what will I do?
Well, what do you want to do? We have clients and assignments in many and various domains, therefore we can almost promise that we will find a fun and challenging assignment for you! Just to give you some examples: you can work at our internal project delivery organization or at our clients office within domains such as telecom, med-tech, security & defense, IoT or automotive… so many opportunities it’s almost too good to be true, right?!
We are organised in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work. In your role as a SW Developer you will develop high-quality software meeting our clients standards.
Keywords: Software developer, embedded systems, embedded software developer, agile, XFT-teams, C, C++, Java, Python, telecom, med-tech, security & defense, IoT, automotive
Who are you?
So, who are we looking for?
We believe you have a mindset that will make a difference within our organisation! If you see yourself working in an environment that challenges you and combines your programming skills with a people and team based attitude, then we believe you have the right attitude to be successful in this position. You also have a:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, electronic engineering, telecommunications, embedded systems or equivalent field
- Strong programming skills in C and/ or C++
- Programming skills in Java and/ or Python
- Embedded Linux
- Experience in agile methodology
- Great communication and written skills in english, swedish is a plus!
- It’s admirable if you’re living and/ or have work permit in Sweden/EU
As the selection and interview process are ongoing the position can be filled before application end day. Therefore, send in your application as soon as possible. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.
We have done our media selection for recruitment and we therefore decline contact with advertisers or sellers of other recruitment services.
So, what about the perks?
- The AFRY Group is ranked as one of Sweden’s most popular employer among engineers
- Huge network of developers
- + 17 000 colleagues with offices in 50 countries but projects in 100
- 28 days vacation
- Work-life balance
- Access to many activities, lectures, trainings through our social club: Club AFRY, ex Hackatons, Yoga, Pub’s
- Competitive health, welfare, retirement and parental leave benefits
- Corporate discounts with external partners through our benefit portal: Advantage You
- Visa support (if applicable)
- On-site restaurants and cafes (site-dependent)
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the role or our recruitment process
Maja Andersson (recruitment partner)
Position Embedded Software Developer (C/C++)
Apply by 2020-10-09