- Chefer och ledare
- Elkraft och energi
- Embedded och hårdvara
- Produktion och processteknik
Ansök senast: 2020-10-02
Electrical Installation Manager
Location: Lund, SE
Company: Tetra Pak
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of people’s lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
The Automation Engineering Office in Lund is a department within Tetra Pak Processing Solutions & Equipment. In Europe & Central Asia (ECA) we sell, engineer, and deliver projects. We engineer projects in close cooperation with the Project Centers, a typical project will be a Dairy or a cheese factory.
What you will do
As an Electrical Installation Manager, you will lead the electrical installation project from engineering to customer take over in close cooperation with internal stake holders, suppliers and customers focusing on quality, time and cost. You will also drive and participate in internal electrical network for knowledge sharing.
You will focus on
• Secure fulfillment of the electrical installation part, according to customer contract.
• Drive, support and follow up on budget, time schedule, progress and change control
• Drive, support and follow up on electrical installation work with internal coordination, external company coordination and customer coordination to fulfill norms and standards and get a good implementation on site
• Assist and advice on automation installations for networks, instrumentation and drives with set-up and configuration
• Drive and participate on customer training
Who you are
You are used to work in a high paced environment and can structure your work efficiently to deliver accurate and timely results. You have a strong drive for result, an analytic mindset and can find common solutions. You are a team player and will easily interact in a multicultural environment. Of cause, you possess excellent communication skills and the ability to create and maintain relationship, as the work includes close contacts with customers, suppliers, and colleagues. You are a leader with a positive and inspiring approach, and you use your pragmatic approach to solve problems.
We believe that you possess a relevant education within electrical engineering combined with 5-10 years of work experience in project leadership in electrical design and electrical installation. It would be an advantage if you have gained both theoretical and practical experience from installations and commissioning and are certified for low voltage power installation (ABL). It is also seen as meriting if you have experience from electrical projecting, preferably within the processing industry. A very good command of English, both written and verbal is a must.
This position is preferably based in Lund or in one of our market companies in Europe (Hamburg, Madrid, London), and will require approximately 80% travelling.
As our new Electrical Installation Manager, you will be part of a global leading company where our vision is to make food safe and available everywhere. We can offer you highly skilled and passionate colleagues, a vibrant melting pot of diversity, and a challenging and high paced work environment where our employees take great pride from protecting food to protecting the planet. You will work in a market leading company which offers continuous training and development opportunities.
Care to join?
Please submit your CV and motivational letter in English before August 23rd, 2020 through our career site jobs.tetrapak.com.
To know more about the position contact Per Jansson at +46 46 36 5126
Questions about your application contact Martin Fosser +46 46 36 4674
For trade union information contact Unionen/Stefan M Andersson at +46 46 36 5028 or Sveriges Ingenjörer/Jaana Mathisson at +46 46 36 1788
Main Purpose of the Job
Work independently in project teams and within BPU designs. Take technical decisions. Can develop into BPU design owner or to lead L0 and electrical design part in L1 and smaller L2 projects.
- Provide technical support booth internal and towards customer
- Responsible for technical solutions
- Provide support in issue and claim resolution including root cause analysis.
- Technical discussions with customer and or end suppliers.
- Validate/ review technical solutions.
- Act as differentiators between counterparties or other competition
- Mentor/trainer for other electrical designers
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak
Several years to develop expertise
Eng. Or Science University Degree