Ansök senast: 2022-12-12
Electronics Design Engineer for Power Converters, Powerbox
Founded in 1974 and part of the Japanese Group COSEL, with headquarters in Sweden and operations in 15 countries across four continents, Powerbox (PRBX) serves customers all around the globe. The company designs and markets premium quality power conversion systems for demanding applications.
We are growing our R&D resources in Europe and investing in new technologies to reduce energy consumption in order to increase power conversion performances of today and tomorrow’s power solutions
We are looking for a talented Electrical Design Engineer to join our design center in Etten-Leur, Netherlands. A motivated person that can support us in breaking the power conversion limits and to help us to reach the mythic 99.99% efficiency. If you feel ready to take on the challenge, then this position is for you!
- Designs PSU by developing circuit plans and PCB layouts and testing components.
- Evaluates PSU, products, components and applications by designing and conducting research programs and applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Responsible for confirmíng systems and components capabilities by designing testing methods.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements and researching and testing manufacturing as well as assembly methods and materials.
- Improvement of manufacturing processes
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods and testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Training and guiding of technicians in start-up / end test.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and participating in professional societies.
- Electrical Engineering degree
- Good knowledge of components
- Experience in CAD
- Programming expertise
- Fluent in English
- EU citizenship (required)
You have an analytical approach, a strong drive for results and customer focus. You have great communication and co-operation skills, the ability to take initiative and adapt to new methods and techniques. Most of all you have an inquisitive mind, and a thirst for knowledge.
Location: Etten-Leur (The Netherlands)
Conditions: Permanent contract under Dutch laws