- QA och testning
Ansök senast: 2021-10-31
Driven quality engineer among diverse applications
Are you a person interested in technology who is looking for a varied, high-paced working environment with a high customer focus? Apply for the role as Field Quality Engineer at Power Solutions!
About us at Power Solutions:
Scania Power Solutions is a provider of specialized engines derived from Scania’s truck engines. We provide engines to applications within the Industrial, Marine and Power Generation segment. In line with Scania’s main focus areas, we are expanding the portfolio by focusing on electrification and connectivity.
Power Solutions is a provider of sustainable power solutions and services to the worldwide market. We supply more than 10 000 engines per year to “single engine buyers” as well as large corporate original equipment manufacturers, OEMs. Common applications are: Excavators, Wheel loaders, Cranes, Stone Crushers, boat propulsion, Compressors etc.
Power Solutions believes that work life balance is important where flexibility is a key. We offer the possibility of working remotely.
Role and responsibilities:
Your role is to be the voice of the customer. You will communicate daily with distributors and customers globally. By receiving, understanding and prioritizing deviations you will prepare field quality items for further processing within Scania. Travelling to site might be necessary to fully understand complex deviations, approximately ten days per year. Our field quality team consists of six employees and a manager. You will have your own area of expertise and together with the team we are the inlet for all deviations concerning Power Solutions.
- Technical academic degree or similar work experience.
- Technically interested with a strong customer focus.
- Driven as well as structured and analytical.
- Can communicate well in English, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge about combustion engines, electric drivetrains and control systems is highly valued.
- Experiences with customer relations and general customer communications is merited.
Your application should include a CV and a cover letter. Apply as soon as possible, October 31 at the latest. Selection is ongoing throughout the application period.
For more information, please contact one of the colleagues at KEPQ:
- Daniel Lindbäck – Group manager – 08 553 837 55
- Aridany Moreno – Field Quality Engineer – 08 553 537 41
- Per Lindström – Senior Lead Engineer – 08 553 839 44