- As soon as possible
Ansök senast: 2023-04-29
Dometic Group are looking for a Backend BI-developer
Would you like to work at a global company with exciting products for outdoor life and Mobile Living? Dometic's vision is to make the world more mobile and they do this through their unique global market reach with presence in over 100 countries. They are in the need of a new Backend BI-developer who will be a part of the team at Dometic's headquarter in Stockholm. If this sounds like an exciting role for you then apply for the position today, we work with ongoing selection.
As a Backend BI-developer, you will be responsible for further developing Dometic's current reports and building new ones. You will develop analytical functions and both manage and further develop analytical solutions, functions and data. We look for you who have an interest in data and data warehouse to thrive in the role and have the desire to focus on data modeling.
You are offered
- A chance to work for a global company with over 7,000 employees worldwide.
- The opportunity to have overall responsibility for the company's analytical functions and reports
- The possibility to learn from senior colleagues in your team and evolve as a Backend BI-developer
- A committed consulting manager from Academic Work who will support and coach you in your continued career
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
- Develop analytical functions
- Implement and be involved in projects and create new reporting solutions
- Manage and further develop existing Data & Analytics solutions
- Collaborate with their Backend developers
- Have a university- or college degree in Systems Science, Data Analytics or other similar education
- Have 2 years of experience from working as a BI-developer or similar
- Experience working with SQL, Azure and backend programming
- Is fluent in English in speech and writing, due to global customers and employees
- Knowledge and experience from working with data warehouse, datamodeling and reporting solutions
It is a merit if you
- Have knowledge of or experience of Microsoft systems, for example DRP 365
- Have knowledge of or experience of Data factory, data lake and Power BI
- Have experience of working within IT, for example as a backend or fullstack developer or with data analytics
As a person you are
- Problem solver
- Start: as soon as possible
- Work extent: fulltime, on going
- Location: Stockholm, Solna. Possibility to work remote
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from the client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
All those millions of people around the world who use Dometic’s products have one thing in common: they are all going somewhere – whether they are RV users, boat owners, truck drivers, hotel guests, lovers of the great outdoors or simply on the move as part of their profession. Our job is to meet their essential needs on the journey, like cooking, keeping food fresh, taking care of personal hygiene and maintaining a pleasant temperature. That way, they can explore more, see more and stay away longer. We call it Mobile Living made easy.
Read more HERE
Fler jobb från Academic Work: