- By agreement, Long term
Ansök senast: 2022-11-15
DevOps Engineer to Telia
Are you a team player with a big interest in IT, who wants the opportunity to further develop your career at one of Sweden's largest IT companies? Do you want to be part of Telia's team that gives you a varied and developing workplace where you get to work with Telia's strategic IT applications to support the company's business? Are you ready to take the next step in your IT career? Apply today!
On behalf of Telia, Academic Work is looking for their next Dev-Ops Engineer in Service Order Management and Activation.
This is a consulting assignment. You will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant at Telia. The assignment will be full-time. There are good opportunities to be over-recruited, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
In this position, you will be part of the SOM and Activation team working in an Agile way, following the Agile Release Train processes. You will be working within a wide range of diverse technologies stretching form databases, networking, servers, clusters and other components and services. The team is also in the middle of the Cloud Native transformation, introducing products running in K8s.
Typical daily tasks will involve participation in system design, environment setup, proactive and continuous service improvements, but it can also include incident management, life cycle management, installations/patching and problem resolution.
Further job duties include:
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues in development, test and production environments
- Application deployments and configuration changes to support new releases
- Analyzing system/processes and initiating necessary improvements and changes
- Incident & Problem management with a proactive/preventative approach, ticket handling
- Taking on the technical role as the DevOps engineer in ARTs and also being able to run smaller tasks
- Developing tools to support our systems
- Automation improvements
- GRC (Governance, risk, and compliance) controls execution
- Knowledge base maintenance
- Collaborating with other teams and solving complex issues
- A candidate with a BSc or MSc towards the IT area/Vocational Degree towards Dev-Ops
- A candidate with fluency in Swedish and English in both speaking and writing
- A candidate with previous experience in a Dev-Ops position
As a person, you have good communication skills & enjoy collaboration with others. You are self-organized and structured. You are also adaptive, persistent, and willing to take initiatives.
- Start: By agreement
- Work extent: Fulltime, long term
- Location: Solna, Stockholm
This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and it is our clients wish that all questions regarding the position is directed to Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.