Ansök senast: 2022-11-30
Development Engineer - Distribution Equipment
Location: Lund, SE
Company: Tetra Pak
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Are you passionate about Mechanical Design and want to be part of an organisation with a high technical focus?
Distribution Equipment, within Equipment Engineering, D&T, is a dedicated team responsible for developing and maintaining line equipment like carboard packers, film wrappers etc. We have a big equipment portfolio and a huge installed base all over the world with diverse and challenging demands on our equipment. To meet these demands our development teams must find simple, robust, and elegant solutions to intricate problems.
In the role as Development Engineer, you will over time have the opportunity to work with early technology development, product development as well as product life cycle activities. Your assignments will have a broad technical scope and include frequent interactions with other people and competence areas such as automation, test engineers and various specialists. We expect you to be passionate and curious about technology and grow in this role.
This position is based in Lund, Sweden.
As Development Engineer, you will:
- Scout and explore new technologies
- Develop robust functions from idea to validation including virtual simulations
- Support manufacturing, assembly, and testing of prototypes
- Solve problems using structured root cause analysis
- Lead activities including planning, requirements handling, design, validation and documentation
- Interact with a broad range of stakeholders and manage communication related to your activities
- Drive a mechatronic approach bridging between the mechanical design and automation
- Gather extensive amount of test data to build knowledge and draw conclusion
You are a person with proven broad technical competence with a focus on mechanical design and simulations. You are also skilled in the mechatronic area and has experience from software development or motion systems and robotics. You combine strong leadership with analytical skills and a genuine technical interest. You combine creativity with a strong personal drive and a commitment to quality. Curiosity and capability to adapt and learn new things are very important. You will work in an innovative environment where collaboration with others is key, and you manage these interactions with ease. You demonstrate flexibility and can take on a wide range of tasks depending on the need. Customer focus and understanding is a top priority for you.
You have a university degree in Mechanical Engineering and at least 7 years well documented experience from mechanical engineering in machine design. Experience from automation, manufacturing technologies as well as test and validation are strong merits.
You have very good knowledge in Creo and virtual engineering tools, you have experience of working in projects within given time and cost frames. To be successful in the role you will need a good command of English, both spoken and written.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 2022-11-30
To know more about the position contact Ludvig Rosenbäck at +46 46 36 4589.
Questions about your application contact Erika Bjerning at +46 46 36 1788
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320