Ansök senast: 2022-11-06
Data Engineer to the BI-team at Schibsted Marketing Services (SMS)
Schibsted Marketing Services (SMS) is Schibsteds Nordic advertising organization, representing some of the strongest brands across Norway and Sweden - like VG, FINN, Aftonbladet, SvD and Blocket. We are looking to strengthen the team with a Data Engineer in order to further assist the business with different BI related projects and further develop our capabilities.
Schibsted is a family of digital brands with more than 5 000 employees. We have world-class media houses in Scandinavia, leading marketplaces and digital services that empower consumers. Millions of people interact with Schibsted companies every day. The Business Intelligence team is responsible for all advertising analysis and reporting at Schibsted Marketing Services. In addition to supporting the different departments (for example sales, finance, management etc) with analysis and reporting we support the business with a foundation for data driven decision making and customer oriented insights.
As a data engineer you will build ETL pipelines and scalable solutions to enable businesses to access data regarding the advertising sales and performance. You will also mentor and support your team members in order to help the team grow. You will be reporting to the Head of Business Intelligence and be a part of a team that's on an amazing journey.
At Schibsted you are offered:
- Flexible workplace
- A great modern office in central Stockholm
- 5000 sek in wellness allowance
- 30 days paid vacation
- Parental allowance
We care about you and focus on both your personal and professional development. That is why we have created Schibsted Life, our wellness initiative! The goal is to create a good work environment where you can grow both as a professional and private person, feel committed to your work and enjoy going to work every day.
- Build and improve ETL pipelines with AWS (S3 & Snowflake and Redshift), including our inhouse built framework with Python and SQL.
- Proactively work on the data warehouse architecture and data modeling of our warehouse as well as engage and participate in discussions regarding tooling in order to seek opportunities to optimize time to data, data quality and performance.
- Load, aggregate and transform data into a core data model used for reporting and analysis.
- Proactively work on the technical architecture and data modeling of our warehouse as well as engage and participate in discussions regarding tooling in order to seek opportunities to optimize time to data, data quality and performance.
- You are a true team player, eager to mentor and help your colleagues to grow
- You are pragmatic and focused on how the data can help develop the business.
- You have demonstrated the ability to aggregate large scale data into business models
- You have experience with ETL/ELT and data modelling for Business intelligence
- You have experience working in cloud computing environments (Snowflake or Azure)
- You have the ability to design and implement complex data models spanning multiple data domains
- You are fluent in SQL and have basic knowledge writing Python
- Start: According to agreement
- Contract: Full-time
- Location: Stockholm
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Schibsted that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.