Ansök senast: 2023-10-02
Customs Management Data & Analytics Expert
Date: 18 Sep 2023
Location: Lund, SE
Company: Tetra Pak
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Calling all solution-finders, process improvement drivers and data analytics enthusiasts! We offer you an exciting position where you will work with different data resources in a global arena.
We are creating a new organization with the aim to put a well-defined and standardized global Customs & Import operating model in place across all relevant dimensions, from compliance, customer service, operational efficiency to leveraging free-trade agreements and customs costs.
We are now looking for a professional Customs Management Data & Analytics Expert who will perform analysis to assess the quality and accuracy of data and identify local, regional, and global trends and opportunities that impact our organization. You will work directly with global and regional teams to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships.
The location is flexible, and you could be based in any Tetra Pak office within Central European Time zone proximity. This is a permanent position and we expect 30-50% travelling.
What you will do
As Customs Management Data & Analytics Expert, you will:
- Create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization
- Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, and develop and maintain protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
- Identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and advise data government strategies
- Performing final analysis for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends for growth through complex data sets
- Support the Customs Organization implementation
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak at all times, ensuring good working relationships
We believe you have
- You have a Bachelors degree in Business Administration or similar field
- At least 3 years of experience from working with data analytics
- Experience from working in Power BI
- Experience from working in a Customs organization with import and export will be considered a plus
- An innovation mindset and a drive to find solutions and opportunities
- Strong collaboration and conflict management skills
Fluent in English is a must
We believe that you are a resilient and self-motivated person and an expert in terms of finding and driving improvements. You enjoy working in a dynamic and international environment with people from various cultures. The challenge of continuously improving and find opportunities for growth through data analytics is highly motivating to you and you are hyperaware of the needs and trends. To build and maintain successful relations with stakeholders comes natural to you and you possess excellent communication skills.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 2023-10-02
To know more about the position contact Fernanda Cristina Gomes at +55 1938798485
Questions about your application contact Emma Berndtsson at +46 46 36 4582
For trade union information contact Akademikerklubben Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320