Ansök senast: 2023-10-15
Could you be the full-time Control Specialist in Västerås we’re looking for?
Your future role
Take on a new challenge and apply your technical expertise in a new cutting-edge field. You’ll report to Manager of Control Dynamics, and work alongside a team of experts.
You'll develop control systems and solutions as well for order projects as for the standard products applied in our traction and auxiliary systems. The work will mainly be carried out in office or at the Real Time Simulator setup (Hardware in the loop), but also in PowerLab and on trains together with colleagues from the different departments.
We’ll look to you for:
- Design control solutions, e.g. motor converter control or electro dynamic Slip/Slide Control;
- Applied Signal processing, e.g. through filter design or frequency analysis
- Implement (graphical functional block diagrams), document, Test & Verify control software functionality
- Handle source code, configuration management, packaging & releases of software solutions
- Execute theoretical analyses on control and dynamical systems performance, e.g. stability.
- In due time provide expert support, lead complex technical problem investigations and propose solutions
- In due time educate co-workers & field personnel, give support to Power lab or train tests, participate on commissioning & homologation of propulsion systems on simulators, in power lab or on train;
All about you
We value passion and attitude over experience. That’s why we don’t expect you to have every single skill. Instead, we’ve listed some that we think will help you succeed and grow in this role:
- PhD or MSc in Engineering Physics, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or equivalent
- Experience with control system development is a advantage.
- Knowledge in the area of control theory, signal processing, modelling and simulation.
- Good communication skills, team player.
- English at a fluent level is essential for the job in our international environment.
- Swedish at an intermediate level is preferable but not mandatory.
Things you’ll enjoy
Join us on a life-long transformative journey – the rail industry is here to stay, so you can grow and develop new skills and experiences throughout your career. You’ll also:
- Enjoy a job that challenges you and a long-term career.
- Collaborate with transverse teams and helpful colleagues
- Contribute to innovative projects
- Utilise our agile working environment.
- Benefit from our investment in your development, through award-winning learning
- Progress towards expert roles.
- Benefit from a fair and dynamic reward package that recognises your performance and potential, plus comprehensive and competitive social coverage (life, medical, pension)