Ansök senast: 2023-04-08
Configuration and Change Manager
Location: Stockholm, SE
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customized services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
Are you looking for a new challenge and want to bring new green solutions to the world market? If you are driven by quality assurance and want to learn about the interesting field of railway and signaling, please let us get to know you!
We are currently looking for a Configuration and Change Manager in Stockholm.
- Working together with highly skilled teams to secure deliveries of key signaling platform solutions for the global market; the work includes planning, integrating, developing and monitoring the application of ALSTOM’s configuration and change management processes throughout the life cycle of the product.
- Working closely together with Technical Project Managers, System Architects, Line Managers and technical specialists within Development, Validation, Safety and Quality.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the configuration management activities for the projects within your scope
- Creating, implementing, updating, and maintaining the CM Plan and corresponding documents in collaboration with project manager/work package leader
- Organizing and leading change control boards (CCB) meetings
- Being a key point of contact for configuration and change management tools including managing access rights to databases and training team members
- Supervising deliveries, assisting in release, and baseline activities including setting relevant release states for configuration objects
- Keeping up to date with latest configuration and change management process, tools, policies, and procedures throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensuring application of configuration and change standard procedures, instructions and templates within the program
- Checking and validating all engineering deliverables including verification /validation plan, technical documentation and secure relevant quality control to support design reviews, gate reviews etc.
- Supporting line organization on continuous improvements of the relevant standards and way of working.
Your experience and qualifications:
- Hands on experience in Configuration and Change Management
- Knowledge of change & configuration processes and tools
- Result-oriented with a positive mindset
- Systematic, accurate and organized with common sense
- Ability to detect deviations from processes and provide solutions and learning to make improvements
- Positive attitude towards new challenges and learning new tools and processes
- English at a fluent level
- Swedish is desirable.
- Understanding of embedded system development including electronics and hardware, preferably in a similarly complex industry (i.e. aerospace, automotive, medical)
- Knowledge of safety critical systems and relevant standards
- Experience of working with agile development methods
- Experience of working with cross functional teams
- Experience of relevant tools like Aras Innovator, IBM Rational Tool suite (Synergy, RTC/EWM, Change)
- Knowledge of CENELEC standards for safety critical system development and CSM-RA
- Knowledge of railway signaling and train control systems.
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
We are acting…
➔ You actively identify issues and risks and develop correction plans
➔ You are a problem solver
➔ You act process minded, data-driven and fact based
➔ You accept differences
➔ You excel in collaboration and
➔ You actively support inclusion
➔ Safety first
➔ You are all responsible to make it happen
➔ You adhere to the highest ethics and compliance rules
Fler jobb från Alstom: