Ansök senast: 2023-10-15
Could you be the full-time Commodity Buyer in Västerås we’re looking for?
Your future role
Take on a new challenge and apply your commodity management expertise in a new cutting-edge field and work alongside self-driven teammates.
You'll set up full supplier selection process, deploy commodities strategy, ensure project execution in line with Quality Cost Delivery & Technical objectives, and support Supplier Panel relationship.
We’ll look to you for:
- Prepare and launch of Request for Quotation with suppliers
- Lead project negotiation
- Ensure the on-time delivery and quality are secured especially during the ramp-up phase of the project
- Participate actively to commodity strategy and panel elaboration.
- Ensure effective teamwork with internal customers and stakeholders in problem solving
- Measure the supplier's performance and develop them in coordination with supplier Quality Team
- Assess properly all risky suppliers and manage the associated mitigation plan
All about you
We value passion and attitude over experience. That’s why we don’t expect you to have every single skill. Instead, we’ve listed some that we think will help you succeed and grow in this role:
- Degree in Business schools, Engineering or Purchasing
- Experience or understanding of leadership and communication skills
- Knowledge of negotiation process and contracts
- Familiarity with strategic visions and international mindset
Things you’ll enjoy
Join us on a life-long transformative journey – the rail industry is here to stay, so you can grow and develop new skills and experiences throughout your career. You’ll also:
- Enjoy stability, challenges and a long-term career free from boring daily routines
- Work with various and complex commodities and strategies
- Collaborate with transverse teams and helpful colleagues
- Contribute to innovative projects
- Steer your career in whatever direction you choose across functions and countries
- Benefit from our investment in your development, through award-winning learning
- Progress towards Project Procurement Manager
- Benefit from a fair and dynamic reward package that recognises your performance and potential, plus comprehensive and competitive social coverage (life, medical, pension)