Ansök senast: 2023-04-08
CM / DevOps
Location: Hassleholm, SE
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Configuration manager (CM) with Dev/Ops competence in Hässleholm, Sweden.
Your responsibilities and skills will include:
- Analysis: Ability to evaluate the current environment, gather needs, and propose a recommended CM solution
- Design/architect: Ability to define and design CM standards for used technologies
- CM process: Ability to define, update and implement the CM process
- CM technology: Ability to install CM technology (e.g. git) based on needs and to integrate the CM technology with other technologies (e.g. IBM RTC)
- Scripting: Ability to automate major processes
- Build process: Ability to establish build processes, understanding parallel and continuous build concepts and how to implement them
- System administration: Knowledge and ability to use the operating system(s) the CM technology runs on
- Training and facilitation: Ability to prepare CM technology and process training for users and the ability to deliver the training effectively
- Communication and team work: Keep the team updated with information about changes in work process and CI/CD environments
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or any other relevant specialization.
- Proven experience in software development and global projects.
- Strong experience in scripting.
- Basic knowledge in Java and Python.
- Experience from using Agile methodologies.
- Strong experience in:
- Git and Gitlab version control software.
- Gerrit code collaboration tool.
- Jenkins CI software.
- Azure DevOps
- Containerization using Docker
- Meritorious to have experience from BlackDuck.
- Meritorious to have Eclipse IDE/platform skills.
- Meritorious to have system administration skills.
- Meritorious to have IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC) skills.
- Excellent team player and a good communicator.
- Swedish and English at a fluent level are mandatory for this role.
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Fler jobb från Alstom: