- Kemi och bioteknik
- Materialteknik och design
Ansök senast: 2021-04-21
Chemist Filler Metals
Chemist R&D - Filler Metals
ESAB is a global company and world leading when it comes to producing filler metals, automation and equipment for virtually every welding and cutting process and application.
We are now looking for a Chemist to the Chemical laboratory at our Gothenburg site.
You will be part of the Chemical Laboratory which is responsible for state-of-the-art chemical analysis and expertize on a wide range of materials and products including metallic powders, minerals and a full range of steels and nickel alloys. You will work with a number of different techniques such as spark OES, ICP, XRF, XRD, titrations, diffusible hydrogen and moisture determinations. As a devoted team member ESAB can offer you a job full of variety with the possibility to grow and to make a difference.
For more information about how it's like to work at ESAB, visit https://career.masterhelp.se/esab
- Perform tests and analyses
- Choose, adjust, and modify methods/techniques in order to achieve the best results possible
- Report results in a clear and concise manner
- Within area of responsibility - keep up to date with latest equipment and techniques
- Provide support to development, research, and method projects
- Provide support to product approvals and production units
- Participate in activities to shape and develop R&D
You must have a genuine interest in chemistry and laboratory skills. A practical touch, accuracy and analytical thinking are also important qualities. To thrive in this role, you need to be independent, careful and be able to take your own initiatives. As a person, you are curious and like to work with other people and share your results, experiences, and knowledge. Since several different tasks are relevant in the role, you need to be flexible and service oriented.
- We believe that you have a bachelor's or master's degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or equivalent with a specialization in inorganic or analytical chemistry.
- You are proficient in both written and verbal communications in Swedish and English
- Experience from Chemistry or Steel industry is an advantage.
For further information, please contact Malou Magnusson 0707-58 87 45 or Josefine Petersson 0702-50 14 29 at Intenso Teknikrekrytering.
We look forward to your application!
With more than a hundred years of continuous research, development, and sales, has made ESAB world leading within welding and cutting. ESAB is an international provider of products, know-how and service, which very few can compare to. ESAB manufactures capital goods for all types of welding- and cutting processes and applications. ESAB has over 8 500 employees worldwide. You can read more about ESAB on www.esab.se