- Teknisk fysik och matematik
Ansök senast: 2020-12-07
CAE Engineer – Structural Analysis, Tribology & Acoustics
The group Structural Analysis, Tribology & Acoustics, NMDS, perform a wide range of strength, multi-body dynamic, acoustic and tribology analysis on predominantly engine components & systems. We collaborate closely with design groups in developing new engines, often in cooperation with our colleagues in the Traton group. We are a competent and friendly international team and now we are looking for an additional CAE engineer to join our group!
You will perform multibody dynamic and/or strength simulations of engines and engine installations and be part of an experienced and efficient team running simulations in an industrial environment with state of the art tools. Within our various projects, we work in simulation sprints and a virtual design process. You will take on your own assignments and present results to internal and sometimes external customers both orally and in written reports. Together with colleagues in the team you will be responsible for continuously improving the group's working methods and processes. We offer plenty of opportunities for you to develop and progress in your career.
You have a degree in Mechanical engineering, Engineering physics or similar and experience in performing strength or multi-body dynamic simulations. Any knowledge or experience with tribology or acoustic simulation is a plus. In our group we use the following software tools, and any experience with them is a plus; AVL Excite, ANSA, Hypermesh, Simlab, Abaqus, Nastran and Matlab.
We attach particular importance to:
- Excellent communication skills in terms of both oral presentation and written reports in English. A basic level of Swedish is needed, along with a willingness to learn.
- You can easily collaborate with others, contribute to the teams goals and are eager to learn.
- Have a good ability to understand customer needs and how to tailor simulations to meet them. Have an interest in how simulations can help daily product development.
- Are able to make your own decisions and are engaged and structured within a project.
- Previous experience within engine development or experience from the automotive industry in general and Scania in particular are considered a merit.
If you have any questions please contact Andrew Spencer, Head of Structural Analysis, Tribology & Acoustics: 08 553 83485.
The application shall contain CV, personal letter and certificates.