Ansök senast: 2022-12-20
Our client within the automotive industry are looking for a Software Engineer. You will as a software engineer define and maintain the product software architecture and being responsible that we aim for the best result. We also expect you to write requirements to suppliers, be on top of technology evolution and continuously improve the product and our processes. Investigate and solve software problems that are close to the hardware, and work to optimize our products performance. You will collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve the goals.
Your focus is on software development and making sure our customers get the best possible products regards to functionality and quality.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
Please apply at www.randstad.se, no later than 2022-12-20. Selection and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible. If you have questions, please contact Amanda Karlsson, email@example.com.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
- BSc degree or higher in Software- and/or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Python for test automation
- Agile framework/SAFe method - understanding or certification
- Experience in debugging low level platform problems
- Experience in Continuous Integration with tools such as GIT/Gerrit
You as a Person
- Curious by nature and finding the best working practices in everything you do.
- A supportive team player with excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Positive attitude, self-managed and proactive
- You are happy to share your best practices and open to learn from others, believing in agile principles and agile SW development
- Technical mind-set with the strive to apply high level system knowledge on low level SW implementation
You will be working in a Team developing and maintaining SW components, written in high-level object-oriented C++, which will interact with audio amplifier system in the car. In the Team you will create unit-tests and integration tests for the code that you develop, to ensure code quality.