AUTOMOTIVE SEATING ENGINEER
We are looking for an experienced automotive seating engineer to further strengthen our seating proficiency! If you want to be a part of shaping the next generation of seat architectures and complete seats - either as a design engineer, lead engineer or system manager - you have come to the right place!
Together with our teams you will be in the heart at Lindholmen, Gothenburg – just a couple of minutes from the city center. Besides from the beautiful scenery you will be able to enjoy great coffee, play table tennis against your collogues when you need an energy boost as well as cheerful after works at the office now and then.
PERSONALITY & COMPETENCE
We think you have at minimum couple of years of demonstrated relevant experience, from either seating department at automotive OEM or seat suppliers as well as a deep understanding (and reverence) for the complexity that creates a world class automotive seat.
As a person you should enjoy working in a complex fast pace environment, truly like people and communication as well as having a genuine interest for interior engineering & technology! Through your social skills you have no issues communicating your conclusions from previous engineering experiences, listen and balance attribute inputs and adapt to circumstantial changes affecting your system.
- Bachelor- or master degree in mechanical engineering (or equivalent education)
- Knowledge of the complete seat system and subsystems
- Documented experience of design & manufacturing process for common seat materials, e.g. steel, plastics, foams & trim covers.
- Knowledge of passive safety & restraint strategy’s
- Understanding of legalizations & ratings e.g ECE, FMVSS, CCC, Euro Ncap
- CATIA V5, Teamcenter
For more information please contact
Fler jobb från Sigma: